Last updated March 1, 2016
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT and HOW WE USE IT
This policy discloses the privacy practices for www.foodparooze.com and applies solely to information collected by this web site.
We are the sole owners of the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you and will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us only, and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see “Security” section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. And/or: We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
SURVEYS + CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
INFORMATION SHARED WITH RESTAURANTS
Information you choose to share with a restaurant when you make a reservation and/or pay a restaurant through our Services may be used by the restaurant for its own purposes. We do not control the privacy practices of restaurants. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices.
PARTIES THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR
FoodParooze.com is not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under 18 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org